- local_shipping Worldwide delivery with UPS/Fedex/Latvian Post
- account_balance_wallet Pay securely with Credit Card or PayPal
- beach_access 24 month warranty
- Tape Delay & Digital Delay algorithms
- Up to 800 ms delay time
- Syncable (clock and tap) delay time
- Delay time divisions and multiplications
- Freeze, Add and Reverse
- Manually and CV controlled delay time feedback and dry/wet mix
We developed a custom DSP MCU board (comes pre-soldered and pre-programmed) and delay algorithms for syncable up to 800 ms delays. Selectable Tape and Digital delay, BPM sync, Tap sync makes the module ideal for nuanced sound design. Furthermore Hold (freezes the sound up to 800 ms), Add (adds several layers of sound on top) and Reverse (reverses sound in the hold buffer) functions allow to create crazy sonic artifacts. You can find it here.
This is a comparably complex DIY project for experienced builders. We do not recommend this for beginners and ones without proper soldering and testing equipment.
|Max Delay time||800 ms|
|Sampling frequency||48 kHz 24 bit|
|Audio output amplitude||10Vptp|
|CV amplitude (full span)||-5V-+5V|
|Panel width||14 HP|
|Module depth||45 mm|
|Power consumption||97mA @ -12V, 33mA @ -12V|
Effective January 1 2021 Erica Synths will not provide technical support for DIY projects. As all Erica Synths DIY Kits are now sold out, we offer them as opensource build projects on Github. If you have trouble with building any of Erica Synths DIY projects, please, for advice & support refer to forums & DIY community. All the rare components are available at largest DIY retailers or here.