DIY Modulator II
+ VAT for customers in EU without EU VAT registration number + shipping
- local_shipping Worldwide delivery with UPS/Fedex/Latvian Post
- account_balance_wallet Pay securely with Credit Card or PayPal
- beach_access 24 month warranty
Erica Synths DIY Modulator is 35mm deep, skiff friendly, has solid mechanical construction and doesn’t require wiring.
- LFO with triangle and pulse wave outputs
- Choice of transistor-based or Zener diode-based noise generator for massive, full spectrum white noise
- S&H circuit based on rare, high quality S&H chip
- S&H CV and clock inputs
The Modulator essentially is an LFO with simultaneous triangle and square wave outputs, clockable S&H with external CV input and noise source. A kit comes with two versions of noise generator – simple, transistor-based and more complex Zener diode-based one. The latest provides perfect, full spectrum white noise.
|LFO output amplitude||-5V…+5V|
|LFO frequency range||0,1…20Hz (configurable)|
|Noise output level||10Vptp|
|S&H CV input level||up to 20Vptp|
|Power consumption||27mA@+12V, 22mA@-12V|
Effective January 1 2021 Erica Synths will not provide technical support for DIY projects. As all Erica Synths DIY Kits are now sold out, we offer them as opensource build projects on Github. If you have trouble with building any of Erica Synths DIY projects, please, for advice & support refer to forums & DIY community. All the rare components are available at largest DIY retailers or here.
Assembly documents — June 7, 2019
Component placement — May 8, 2018
Schematics (DIY Acid Noise) — May 8, 2018
BOM — May 8, 2018
Schematics — May 8, 2018