DIY BBD Delay/Flangernew
- local_shipping Worldwide delivery with Fedex/Latvian Post
- account_balance_wallet Pay securely with Credit Card or PayPal
- beach_access 24 month warranty
- 4092 stage BBD
- Up to 300ms delay time
- Delay time CV input with an attenuator
- Feedback Send-Return circuit for external effects
- Built in LFO with dedicated output
- Two customizable feedback overdrive flavours
- LP filter on the output with selectable cutoff
- Dedicated Wet output
The module has built in LFO with selectable shape and dedicated LFO output, delay time CV input with an attenuator, selectable feedback overdrive and feedback Send-Return connectors, so you can apply external effects on feedback signal. Maximums feedback settings put the module in self oscillation, so it can be used as an experimental sound source, as well.
|Max delay time||300 ms|
|Audio output amplitude||10V ptp|
|CV amplitude (full span)||-5 - +5V|
|Panel width||14 HP|
|Module depth||45 mm|
|Power consumption||30mA @+12V|
This is a comparably complex DIY project for experienced builders. We do not recommend this for beginners and ones without proper soldering and testing equipment.
You may also like
The SWAMP is a random CV and audio generator inspired by the famous Wiard Wogglebug module; it’s often the heart of self-generating patches and brings controllable randomness to your modular system.
DIY Polivoks VCF II
Polivoks VCF is famous for its’ crazy resonance sweeps and deep, bassy sounds that make it ideal for acid basslines.
Erica Synths DIY Bassline is a fully analogue synth voice module for ultimate acid basslines. It features highly stable AS3340-based VCO with three wave-forms, a filter inspired by Erica Synths Acidbox and a unique feature - transistor based suboscillator. Accent provides more expression to the bassline by adding volume and slightly opening the VCF.