DIY Modulator II
- local_shipping Worldwide delivery with UPS/Fedex/Latvian Post
- account_balance_wallet Pay securely with Credit Card or PayPal
- beach_access 24 month warranty
- LFO with triangle and pulse wave outputs
- Choice of transistor-based or Zener diode-based noise generator for massive, full spectrum white noise
- S&H circuit based on rare, high quality S&H chip
- S&H CV and clock inputs
Kits supplied with 1x AS1100CK2.
The Modulator essentially is an LFO with simultaneous triangle and square wave outputs, clockable S&H with external CV input and noise source. A kit comes with two versions of noise generator – simple, transistor-based and more complex Zener diode-based one. The latest provides perfect, full spectrum white noise.
|LFO output amplitude||-5V…+5V|
|LFO frequency range||0,1…20Hz (configurable)|
|Noise output level||10Vptp|
|S&H CV input level||up to 20Vptp|
|Power consumption||27mA@+12V, 22mA@-12V|
For those who purchasing partial kits know that sizes are:
Small Knobs 19 mm
Medium Knobs 24 mm
Large Knobs 28 mm
Disclaimer: Please, if you have any questions on missing parts or similar issues, contact us within 1 month after receiving the kit!
Erica Synths DIY Modulator on Modulargrid