- local_shipping Worldwide delivery with Fedex/Latvian Post
- account_balance_wallet Pay securely with Credit Card or PayPal
- beach_access 24 month warranty
- Three random audio frequency outputs
- External audio input routed to ring modulator
- Three random CV outputs
- Clock input and output to sync the module to your modular system
- CV control over internal clock for even more extreme randomness
- Skiff-friendly design
In the SWAMP module we introduced numerous modifications and improvements to extend the potentiometer range, added an audio input, which, when connected, replaces the internal Tone oscillator, replaced the expensive dual vactrol, built S&H circuit around the made in Riga S&H IC AS1100CK2, added audio waveform selection switches, CV output configuration jumpers and much more.
This is a comparably complex DIY project for experienced builders. We do not recommend this for beginners and ones without proper soldering and testing equipment.
|Audio output amplitude||•10Vptp|
|CV output amplitude||0-10V or -5V - +5V|
|Power consumption||60mA (max)@+12V, 39mA@-12V|
For those who purchasing partial kits know that sizes are:
Small Knobs 19 mm
Medium Knobs 24 mm
Large Knobs 28 mm
Disclaimer: Please, if you have any questions on missing parts or similar issues, contact us within 1 month after receiving the kit!
Erica Synths DIY SWAMP on Modulargrid