Black Digital Noise
- local_shipping Worldwide delivery with Fedex/Latvian Post
- account_balance_wallet Pay securely with Credit Card or PayPal
- beach_access 24 month warranty
- Wide range of noise effects (pure white noise to 1bit & 4bit vintage computer style noises)
- Two polynomial feedback shift registers with CV control to set noise character
- Adjustable noise frequency
- External clock in - can follow frequency of VCO
- Sync feature - polynomial reset
- Can process audio signals (Even voice!)
- Inputs/outputs are protected against over-voltage
- Diode protection on reversed power supply
Similar noise generation scheme was used in several classical drum machines, and technology comes from techniques used in data scrambling.
|Output signal amplitude||-5 - +5 V|
|Noise bit-width||1bit - 4 bits|
|CV level||-10V - + 10 V|
|Power consumption||+93mA, -25mA|
|Module width||10 HP|
|Module depth||25 mm|
"I just wanted to say that what a wonderful module and ordering experience it was with Erica Synths. It was the best inner module packaging I have seen. The build quality is the best I have ever seen. The shipping from Latvia to California was very fast and inexpensive. And the module sounds so very good in so many ways."
Guy David Fraser/California
Erica Black Digital Noise on Modulargrid
You may also like
Black Code Source Expander
Erica Synths Black Code Source Expander takes the Code Source to the next level by adding autobend feature and more noise/CV modes.
Black Code Source
Erica Synths Black Code Source is a unique design, true stereo digital noise or dual random CV generator using a complicated calculation of polynomials of various configurations.