Black MIDI-CV V2
- local_shipping Worldwide delivery with UPS/Fedex/Latvian Post
- account_balance_wallet Pay securely with Credit Card or PayPal
- beach_access 24 month warranty
- Two CV and Gate outputs MIDI clock output (4ppq – sequencer friendly)
- Configurable MOD output – modulation wheel or velocity
- Analogue glide on both MIDI channels
- One or two MIDI channel configuration
- One or two voice switch
This module emulates classic monophonic and duophonic synth behaviour, it can also be configured for use in two independent MIDI channels. Bonus features – MIDI clock output and analogue glide circuit on both channels.
Erica Black series are high-end modules with unique functionality. Only the highest quality components are used and all inputs and outputs are protected against undesired overvoltage. When designing the Black Series, we did not economise on the module width, we put design and usability first. Big knobs are assigned to functions that make difference in sound. Together the Erica Black series are a range of modules that make an entire synthesizer.
Max CV deviation
Gate and Clock level
0 – 2”
Erica Black MIDI CV on Modulargrid
Demo video by Marta Smilga
How to set up two different midi channels correctly?1. Go to program mode mode- push and hold prog button for 4 sec. 2. You are now in prog mode- Press and hold both of the keys ( c and c# - ch1 and ch2) 3. While holding the keys press prog button->( now you can release the keys) 4. You are now in mod config- press prog button one more time to exit the menu. Your two separate midi channels should now be assigned.