Black Spring Reverb
- local_shipping Worldwide delivery with UPS/Fedex/Latvian Post
- account_balance_wallet Pay securely with Credit Card or PayPal
- beach_access 24 month warranty
- Compact spring reverberation tank to install in a skiff case
- Manually and CV controlled feedback amount
- Vactrol-based compressor
- 7 distinct feedback effects
- Selection between internal, external reverberation tanks or combination of both
- Feedback Send and Return jack sockets
The module is designed to be used with wide variety of spring tanks, but the best results will be using tanks with low input impendance - 8-200ohm
|Audio input level||-5V - +5V|
|CV level (full span)||-5V - +5V|
|Power consumption||43mA, -71mA|
|Internal reverb tank dimensions||190mmx67mmx24mm (30mm with spacers)|
User manual — Oct. 30, 2019None
Looking to get an external reverb tank with a Black Spring Reverb. Could you please recommend an external reverb thank that is a good match?You should use tanks with low input impedance - 8-200ohm. The second letter of the tank A,B,C ( input impedance) should work well. The best results should be with B as this is also the impedance of the internal tank. Some examples : http://www.banzaimusic.com/accutronics-4ab3c1a.html http://www.banzaimusic.com/accutronics-1bb2d1b.html http://www.banzaimusic.com/accutronics-4bb2c1b.html
You may also like
Erica Synths Black VCO is an analogue VCO with four simultaneous waveform outputs and one octave down suboscillator.
Black Wavetable VCO
Erica Synths Black Wavetable VCO is a compact, fat sounding wavetable VCO that features 16+ banks of selected waves: classical synths, FM synths, Erica modular, vowels and others.
Erica Synths Black OCTASOURCE is what we want to believe - an LFO carried to its extremes.