- local_shipping Worldwide delivery with Fedex/Latvian Post
- account_balance_wallet Pay securely with Credit Card or PayPal
- beach_access 24 month warranty
- Two independent modulation/pitched noise sources
- 7morphing waveshape + noise
- LFO Sync, frequency divisions and multiplications
- Integrated VCA for first modulation source
- Two main outputs
- Two outputs with an adjustable phase shift
- LP and HP filter on outputs in pitched noise mode
- CV control over LF rate/noise pitch
|CV level (full span)||-5V - +5V|
|Power consumption||86mA@ + 12V, 7mA@ - 12V|
You may also like
The Drum Sequencer is easy to use, classical X0X style live performance oriented sequencer module that provides the ultimate control over your system. Erica Synths Drum Sequencer might be the last modular sequencer for drums and basslines you will ever have to buy!
Erica Synths Techno System is the ultimate tool for rhythm based music production, live performances and sound design. The drum modules are internally patched to the sequencer, so they receive trigger and accent signals even without patching relevant patch cables therefore allowing you to fully focus on the audio signal patching. With a bit of imagination you’ll find that it’s not limited to specific music genres — it just depends on your creativity in patching and settings of modules. The potential is unlimited!
To add some space to your compositions and nuances in sound design Erica Synths Dual FX module brings you two identical sections of 8 custom effects with two adjustable and CV controllable parameters.
Hi-Hats D is Erica Synths take on classical digital hi-hats. Instead of using an integrated circuit DAC chip Hi-Hats D are using 6-bit discrete DAC for that unmistakable crunchy sound. For amplitude shaping samples are passed trough AS3330 based VCA and are controlled with an analog envelope generator for versatile and snappy sound. Extra feature is Open Hi-Hat looping – when it’s on, a certain part of the sample is looped while the envelope decay is on, thus creating distinct, delay-like effect.