- local_shipping Worldwide delivery with UPS/Fedex/Latvian Post
- account_balance_wallet Pay securely with Credit Card or PayPal
- beach_access 24 month warranty
- Full analogue design
- Vacuum tube based VCA – two miniature pentodes for better gain reduction
- Two unconventional CV controls – CVs are not mixed, but they control different grid voltages of the tubes
- Manual VCA bias control
- Manual overdrive
- Input corossfader
- Built-in ringmodulator
- Direct switch for conventional VCA mode
- Low power consumption due to miniature vacuum tubes
|Audio Input level||10Vptp|
|CV input level (full swing)||-10V - +10V|
|Power consumption||48mA@+12V, 69mA@-12V|
User Manual — June 16, 2020None
You may also like
Fusion VCO V2
Fusion VCO2 is a full analogue sound source with lots of distinct features.
Black Stereo Delay
Erica Synths Black Stereo Delay is a hi-fi stereo delay with a lot of unique features, based on our custom DSP engine. Tape, digital and ping-pong modes of delay, hold with overdub and delicate delay time and feedback control in combination with CV and trigger control over various parameters make this module not only great effects unit in your modular system but also - an instrument on its own.
The Fusion VCF3 is resonant 24dB/oct lowpass filter of unique design that combines vacuum tubes and vactrols, providing distinct, soft filtering. For more versatility, the independent audio mixer and buffered multiple is incorporated in the module, and, most importantly – a CV recorder that records motion of the potentiometer, so you can design advanced modulation patterns.