- local_shipping Worldwide delivery with UPS/Fedex/Latvian Post
- account_balance_wallet Pay securely with Credit Card or PayPal
- beach_access 24 month warranty
- 8 percussion algorithms
- 3 parameters per algorithm
- 1V/Oct tracking
- CV control over all parameters
- CV controlled algorithm switching
- Input protection against over voltage
- Protection against reverse PSU connection
|CV level (full span)||-5V - +5V|
|Power consumption||+28mA, -5mA|
User Manual — April 30, 2020None
You may also like
Erica Synths Pico Trigger module provides a master clock for the Pico System and it generates up to 16 step patterns of 4 triggers, simple clock divider patterns, and more advanced polyrhythmic patterns of different step length for triggering drums.
Erica Synths Pico DSP is a smaller brother to our famous Black Hole DSP module. It features 8 custom effects with two adjustable parameters and CV control over the first parameter.
Pico BBD is great sounding, full analogue 4092 stage bucket brigade delay module; the smallest BBD in eurorack. Besides nice flanger and delay effects, at full CW settings of TIME and feedback knobs it can produce extreme sonic artefacts. Take note that this BBD unit doesn't have any kind of post delay filter therefore the higher the delay time setting the higher the produced noise in the output!