Das Kleine Fusion
- local_shipping Worldwide delivery with UPS/Fedex/Latvian Post
- account_balance_wallet Pay securely with Credit Card or PayPal
- beach_access 24 month warranty
Das Kleine Fusion includes:
- Two Fusion VCO2s – fully analogue sound source with three simultaneously available waveforms, transistor-based suboscillator and detune function – two BBD delay lines that make frequency shifter that is mixed back to the principal oscillator in order to emulate two detuned VCOs. Tube crunch – distinct tube overdrive - is added on the top of the mix.
- Fusion VCF3 – resonant 24dB/oct lowpass filter of unique design that combines vacuum tubes and vactrols, providing distinct, soft filtering. For more versatility a CV recorder, that records motion of the potentiometer, is incorporated in the module, so you can design advanced modulation patterns.
- Fusion Modulator - complex, all analogue CV source that consists of several blocks – two EMS Synthi functionality inspired looping envelope generators with simultaneous unipolar (0V-10V) and bipolar (-5V-+5V), VCA, Noise generator and Sample&Hold.
- Fusion VCA/Waveshaper/Ringmodulator – a modulation source based on two miniature pentodes that operates as VCA, waveshaper and ringmodulator. With two CVs applied simultaneously to different stages of the VCA, audio rate modulations, using ringmodulator as a waveshaper it becomes surprisingly versatile sound shaping module.
- 84HP One Row Skiff case
- 20 patch cables
You may also like
Erica Synths Fusionbox is a distinct multifunctional analogue effects unit that combines BBD chip based effects – delay, flanger, chorus – with tube overdrive in the delay output and feedback path for extra thickness of sound.
Erica Synths Techno System is the ultimate tool for rhythm based music production, live performances and sound design. The drum modules are internally patched to the sequencer, so they receive trigger and accent signals even without patching relevant patch cables therefore allowing you to fully focus on the audio signal patching. With a bit of imagination you’ll find that it’s not limited to specific music genres — it just depends on your creativity in patching and settings of modules. The potential is unlimited!