Pico System II
- local_shipping Worldwide delivery with Fedex/Latvian Post
- account_balance_wallet Pay securely with Credit Card or PayPal
- beach_access 24 month warranty
In its functionality this system is as good as the Pico System I, however, as there have been several additions to the Pico Series, for example, the significant Pico Voice, we decided to upgrade the Pico System to make it even more multifarious. There are two new modules in the system: the Pico Voice – a sound source, which gives quite a big timbral diversity, and the Pico Modulator, which replaces the Pico EG and the Pico VCA. That gives us a 3HP free space which we have filled with one more Pico A MIX for more handy control of the sound sources in live performances. Pico System II comes with external PSU, Pico Drum Programmer, wrench key and 20 patch cables.
Pico modules included in the system are:
- SEQ – powerful 16 step sequencer with 16 pattern memory
- VCO – 32 custom waves in 2 banks, great 1V/oct tracking and LFO mode
- VOICE – sound source with 8 sound generation algorithms
- VCF1 – Polivoks-inspired LP/BP VCF, ideal for acid-like basslines
- TRIGG – 4 trigger pattern generator that also serves as a master clock for the system. Web-based pattern designer app allows user to upload own patterns
- 2xDRUMS – 64 sample player with 3 adjustable parameters and CV control over them. Web-based app and Pico Programmer (included) allows the user to upload their own sound samples
- MULTI – buffered audio/CV/clock signal splitter
- RND – sine/pulse LFO and random events (random trigger, S&H and noise) generator
- MOD – lin/log ASR envelope generator and linear VCA
- 2xA MIX – 3 input audio mixer
- DSP – stereo effects processor with 8 great sounding custom effects
- OUTPUT – stereo output module with headphone amplifieR
NB! Shipping in the time of 2-3 weeks!
|Power supply||universal 110-240VAC - 12VDC adapter|
|Mass||1,35 kg excluding PSU,
1,85 kg with PSU and patch cables
Disclaimer! Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice for improvement.
User manual — Dec. 31, 2016Manual and patch notes in English for the Pico System I, an updated version for Pico System II to be available soon
You may also like
Erica Synths Pico SEQ is a mighty, performance oriented 16 step CV and Gate sequencer packed with virtually all possible features you might expect from a sequencer just in 3HP!
Fusion Drone System
Erica Synths Fusion Drone System is here for those, who want to explore the dark territories of the sound, where only few have stepped in.
Erica Synths Techno System is the ultimate tool for rhythm based music production, live performances and sound design. The drum modules are internally patched to the sequencer, so they receive trigger and accent signals even without patching relevant patch cables therefore allowing you to fully focus on the audio signal patching. With a bit of imagination you’ll find that it’s not limited to specific music genres — it just depends on your creativity in patching and settings of modules. The potential is unlimited!