- local_shipping Worldwide delivery with UPS/Fedex/Latvian Post
- account_balance_wallet Pay securely with Credit Card or PayPal
- beach_access 24 month warranty
- 4 hybrid voices (digital sound engine and analogue multimode filter with overdrive)
- 8 controls per voice
- External trigger inputs for each voice
- Individual voice outputs
- Individual FX sends and returns
- Master FX send and return
- 64 kit and 64 pattern memory + additional memory on the SD card
- Built-in BBD emulation and a compressor
- Modulation LFO with morphing waveforms; up to 8 modulation destinations per voice
- 4 track sequencer, 4 time divisions and 4 time multiplications per track
- Per-step ratchets and probabilities
- Shuffle & groove settings for each track
- MIDI IN and MIDI OUT
- Dimensions: 315mm x 454mm x 90mm (including knob height)
- Weight: 3.7 kg
PĒRKONS features four sonically versatile hybrid voices (digital sound engine + analogue multimode filter with overdrive) and a sequencer with simultaneous control over all four percussion tracks.
Each voice has 3 sound engine modes, an HP/BP/LP filter and 8 controls for nuanced sound design, including an internal BBD FX send. All voice parameter settings can be saved as KITS. To add dynamics to the performance, parameter automation is implemented and a modulation LFO can be assigned to all parameters.
For a real thunderstorm, integration with external gear is considered - each voice has a dedicated trigger input, individual output, and FX send and return with 6.3mm jack sockets, along with extensive MIDI implementation. All voices are summed and run through a built-in compressor.
Time to ride the skies!
I cannot update my unit because my computer doesn't recognize the .img file or it appears to be corruptedYou don't have to open the .img file on your computer - you simply have to place it on the SD card! To install the update - connect the SD card of the PĒRKONS to your computer, open the root directory (simply open the SD card - this is the first window you see) Place the .img file here and eject the SD card. Make sure the PĒRKONS is turned off and re-insert the SD card - mind the orientation when connecting it, the golden connectors of the card should be facing upwards (it is upside-down). Power on the PĒRKONS while holding down all four trigger cherry keys on the right side of the sequencer rows - you will see the sequencer rows briefly illuminate and the first two rows sequentially light up - you will then see the sequencer steps and the PĒRKONS will be in normal operation mode - the update has been installed.
You may also like
SYNTRX [sintrex] is developed from scratch, all analogue synthesizer with digitally controlled analogue patch/mixer matrix.
Desktop Bassline DB-01
From basslines and rave sounds to massive drones and drums - the Erica Synths Bassline DB-01 synthesizer lets you explore new territories of sound and performance techniques and go from a melody to noise and back in no time. The DB-01 packs an analogue Erica Synths signature sound engine with an advanced sequencer on top of it.
Drum Synthesizer LXR-02
Two companies - Sonic Potions and Erica Synths joined efforts to develop a drum machine that would stand apart from the masses and the LXR-02 was born. The LXR is a full-fledged digital drum machine with an integrated sequencer. Its sound engine provides 6 different instruments, each with over 30 parameters to tweak, producing sounds from classic analog emulations to crunchy digital mayhem, thus offering some of the most extensive sound design capabilities found on a drum synthesizer. Its compact, durable design and clear user interface make it ideal for live gigs.