Desktop Bassline DB-01
- local_shipping Worldwide delivery with UPS/Fedex/Latvian Post
- account_balance_wallet Pay securely with Credit Card or PayPal
- beach_access 24 month warranty
- All analogue sound engine
- Aggresive acidbox filter design
- One knob overdrive for even more destructive sound
- Transistor based sub-oscillator
- Independent amplitude, filter cutoff and pitch envelopes
- BBD based detune for massive swarm sound
- Syncable LFO with multiple waveforms for FM and VCF modulation
- Noise source
- Intuitive, easy to use sequencer for up to 64 step patterns
- Sequence transposing
- Pattern randomization
- Modulation track with VCF cutoff automation
- Built in and user defined scales with micro tonal possibilities
- Analogue clock in and out
- CV/Gate output/input
- MIDI IN and THRU – play it with a keyboard!
- 8 banks of 16 pattern memory
- Compact, durable aluminium enclosure
User Manual — June 5, 2020User Manual
Firmware update 1.05 — June 29, 2020Bassline audio firmware update file
I'm having troubles making my DB-01 respond to midi from any sequencer. I've set correct channels on both devices, but it didn't trigger any sound.If you want to trigger notes with external keyboard or sequencer via MIDI- you have to set your D-Bass unit to keyboard ( shift+play) or arpeggiator (shift+arpegg) mode.
Sequencer of my DB-01 unit is not running. Pushing play does nothing. I can play the synth in keyboard mode but the arpeggiator and sequencer do nothing. Am I missing something?Please check if your DB unit is running on internal clock. Go to settings ( shift + config) -> with select/ gate encoder go to CLOCK- select INT- ( internal) Now the sequencer should run.
My DB-01 is not tracking pitch correctly.For analogue oscillators to track pitch well over the octaves - you need to warm them up for ~20-30 min. Then you go to settings ( shift+config) go to CAL and press Select/Gate encoder. Now your DB unit goes trough calibration process. After this it should track well over the octaves.
You may also like
Erica Synths Fusionbox is a distinct multifunctional analogue effects unit that combines BBD chip based effects – delay, flanger, chorus – with tube overdrive in the delay output and feedback path for extra thickness of sound.
Erica Synths Bassline is fully analogue synth voice module for ultimate basslines and leads. It features AS3340 VCO with three waveforms, a filter inspired by Erica Synths Acidbox and unique features - transistor based suboscillator and two BBD lines that emulate VCO detune creating a sound of massive polysynth from one oscillator. Accent provides more expression to the bassline, by adding volume and opening the VCF slightly.