Black Sequencer Firmware 1.01
- Added I/O config (MIDI&CV routing functions ADD, FILL, ADDFILL, THRU added)
- Step selection / Multi-edit (Hold DATA encoder and then press step keys to select steps, then turn any of the selected step encoders to adjust parameter for all selected steps at the same time)
- MAGIC for selected steps (apply MAGIC function to selected steps)
- MUTE arming (hold MUTE key and then press CH keys to arm)
- Step rotation feature (hold SHIFT and press BAR buttons to rotate the sequence left or right)
- GUI improvements
- Bug fixes
+ Clock out PPQN settings not saved/loaded
+ Unable to paste patterns/songs in other project
+ Last loaded project did not load on start
+ Song mode did not start correctly from MIDI
+ Wrong LFO shape names
+ When adding MAGIC to whole track, scale was not applied
Please check the newly updated manual for detailed description of all the new features
To update your unit to the latest firmware please download the update file and copy it to the root of the SD card. After that boot up your eurorack case and sequencer should recognise latest firmware automatically, if that doesn’t happen hold down the DATA encoder on the sequencer when powering up your eurorack case and you will enter the bootloader manually.
If you experience any problems during update please open a ticket via SUPPORT!
3 months, 2 weeks ago
Holiday Sale: Fusion Series
20% off all Fusion Series modules!