What data is collected?
Erica Synths collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (your name, email address, phone number);
- Physical address for delivery of purchased items;
- History of purchased items;
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Erica Synths with most of the data that is collected. Erica Synths collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of its products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of Erica Synths message boards or via email.
- Use or view Erica Synths website via your browser's cookies.
Erica Synths may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Anonymous visitor statistics via Google Analytics code.
Erica Synths may receive from the third parties the data that may help to identify you as visitor of the website. You will be notified about the data that needs to be provided to Erica Synths and your consent to providing this data to Erica Synths will be requested before Erica Synths receives the data. You may withhold your consent; in such case the data will not be received, and you may be unable to use the sections of the website that require user identification.
Providing of your personal data is voluntary. Your personal data is necessary to provide to you the best experience during your visit to Erica Synths website and to receive and process your orders. If you do not provide the data or do not consent to provision of the data to Erica Synths, then the respective services may not be available to you.
How will your data be used?
Erica Synths collects your data so that it can:
- Process your orders, manage your accounts.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services Erica Synths think you might like.
- Improve your experience during visiting Erica Synths website.
- Develop and maintain customer loyalty programs.
Erica Synths will not share your data for marketing purposes.
When Erica Synths processes your order, it may send your data to, and use the resulting information from, banks and other payment institutions to process payments.
What is the legal basis for processing of your personal data?
Erica Synths process your personal data based on:
- your consent in cases when you have been asked the consent for a specific purpose and have given it;
- necessity to perform a contract that is concluded between you and Erica Synths, or to take steps at your request prior to entering into such contract;
- necessity to perform a legal obligation to which Erica Synths is subject;
- legitimate interests pursued by Erica Synths to maintain and improve its website, and to advertise its products and services, and legitimate interest pursued by its partner companies to advertise their products and services.
How is your data stored?
Erica Synths securely stores your data on servers under its control. The data servers are located within European Union. Your data is protected with appropriate technical and organizational measures that are being constantly updated to meet high level of security. Detailed information on the measures is available upon request. The access to the data is provided only to the personnel who needs it for the purposes described above, and only on the “need to know” basis.
How long will your data be stored?
Erica Synths will keep your personal information associated to your account within Erica Synths website until your account is closed.
Erica Synths will keep the information related to your purchases for the time as set by the statutory requirements applicable to Erica Synths.
Erica Synths will keep your other personal data for as long as it may be necessary to use it for the purpose it has been collected.
Once the above time period has expired, Erica Synths will delete the respective data by erasing it from its servers. It may be possible that some data is stored on backup servers for up to 30 days after it has been removed from Erica Synths servers.
Erica Synths would like to send you information about its products and services that Erica Synths thinks you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing information, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Erica Synths from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let Erica Synths know using its contact information below.
What are your data protection rights?
Erica Synths would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request Erica Synths for copies of your personal data. Erica Synths may charge you a fee for the service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Erica Synths correct any information about you that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Erica Synths to complete information about you that you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Erica Synths erase your personal data, under certain conditions. Erica Synths may be unable to erase the data that it needs to keep, to comply with any statutory requirement or with any contract concluded with you or to pursue its legitimate interest.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Erica Synths restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. Erica Synths may be unable to restrict processing of the data that it needs to keep, to comply with any statutory requirement or with any contract concluded with you or to pursue its legitimate interest.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Erica Synths’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. Erica Synths may be unable to stop processing of the data that it needs to keep, to comply with any statutory requirement or with any contract concluded with you or to pursue its legitimate interest.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Erica Synths transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, Erica Synths will respond within one month. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please:
Contact Erica Synths via Support section on www.ericasynths.lv
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. Cookies can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient. When you visit Erica Synths website, Erica Synths may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. Erica Synths may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of its website. For all other types of cookies Erica Synths need your permission. Erica Synths website uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on its website.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How are cookies used?
- Keeping you signed in;
- Understanding how you use its website;
- Keeping your preferences for next visits to its website;
- Keeping your shopping cart information available for next visits to its website.
What types of cookies are used?
Erica Synths website uses the following types of cookies:
- Functionality: Erica Synths uses these cookies so that it recognizes you on its website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. These cookies may help Erica Synths to understand how visitors interact with the website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. A mix of Erica Synths and third-party cookies are used.
- Marketing: Erica Synths uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to its website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Erica Synths sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. Erica Synths may also share online data collected through cookies with its advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on Erica Synths website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of Erica Synths website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact Erica Synths
How to contact the data processing authority
Should you wish to report a complaint about processing of your personal data, you may contact the Data sate inspectorate.