LXR-02 Firmware Update 1.2
LXR-02 V1.2 CHANGELOG
- new feature: Microtiming. Steps can be shifted forward and backward in a 1/8th step raster. (Step parameter page)
- new feature: Flam. Steps can be re-triggered multiple times (x2, x3, x4, x6, x8) on a single sequencer step. (Step parameter page)
- new feature: Synth parameter editing in performance mode (voices can now be manually triggered while editing sound)
- new FX added: ping pong delay
- improved MIDI live recording. Notes that are played after 50% of the current step have elapsed are recorded to the next step now. Fixes notes recorded to the wrong step when played a tiny bit too early
- more clock out ppq options (2,4,8,16,24,48 ppq)
- fixed: analogue clock input 24ppq prescaler
- fixed: Shuffle working with ext. MIDI and analogue clock sync
- fixed: clock out working with ext. MIDI + clock sync
- fixed: MIDI notes also recorded on voice channels now (worked only on master channel before)
- fixed: LFO sync calculation when external sync is used
- fixed: shuffle changes not saved when pattern saved to another slot
- fixed: possible crash when engaging external sync
> Copy the latest LXR_V2_xxx.img to the root of the SD card.
> Push and hold the encoder button while turning on the device.
> “LXR Bootloader” will pop up in the display.
> The LXR will check if the firmware image is valid and has the proper checksum.
> If the check is passed, the update will be installed.
> Do not turn off the power during installation!
> Once done, the LXR will prompt you to reboot and the new firmware will be
DOWNLOAD 1.2 FIRMWARE HERE
NB! Its always a good thing to back up your SD card contents before running the update in case the projects get scrambled during or after the update.
2 years ago
A drum machine and synthesizer that will change your approach to electronic rhythm synthesis