Bass Drum2 B- stock
+ VAT for customers in EU without EU VAT registration number + shipping
- local_shipping Worldwide delivery with UPS/Fedex/Latvian Post
- account_balance_wallet Pay securely with Credit Card or PayPal
- beach_access 24 month warranty
Erica Synths Bass Drum is developed in collaboration with French company e-licktronic and it’s our take on analogue bass drum circuits adapted for modular systems. Massive, punchy sound, Accent, and CV control over key parameters of the module make it distinctively expressive in live performances. B- stock consists of items from demo systems and items sent back from our customers. They may be used therefore they may have some minor visual defects, however all modules are fully tested and in perfect working condition. We also give 1 year warranty to all our B-stock products.
- Pitch, Tune, Tune Depth controls
- Attack, Decay, Drive controls
- CV control with attenuators over Pitch, Decay and Drive
- Manual trigger
- Accent for better expression
The Bass Drum2 has a unique take on the same concept - 909 based like previously, but with a Trigger/Gate mode. When in Gate Mode - Bass Drum2 reacts to gated signals making it possible to create sustained drum sounds. By modulating the gate length (patch the Gate output of the preferred sequencer into Trigger input and set various gate lengths), you can design unconventional Bass Drum patterns.
|Audio output level||-5…+5V|
|CV level (full span)||-5V - +5V|
|Power consumption||+40mA, -30mA|