- local_shipping Worldwide delivery with UPS/Fedex/Latvian Post
- account_balance_wallet Pay securely with Credit Card or PayPal
- beach_access 24 month warranty
- Full analogue circuit
- Great 1V/oct tracking
- Simultaneous Triangle, Square and Master outputs
- Transistor-based suboscillator
- VCF and VCA decay envelopes
- LP/BP VCF
- External VCO FM and VCF cutoff CV inputs
This is a comparably complex DIY project for experienced builders. We do not recommend this for beginners and ones without proper soldering and testing equipment.
|Audio output amplitude||10Vptp|
|CV amplitude||-5V -+ 5V|
|Power consumption||80mA @+12V|
Effective January 1 2021 Erica Synths will not provide technical support for DIY projects. As all Erica Synths DIY Kits are now sold out, we offer them as opensource build projects on Github. If you have trouble with building any of Erica Synths DIY projects, please, for advice & support refer to forums & DIY community. All the rare components are available at largest DIY retailers or here.
You may also like
The SWAMP is a random CV and audio generator inspired by the famous Wiard Wogglebug module; it’s often the heart of self-generating patches and brings controllable randomness to your modular system.