AS3394E Synthesizer voice
- local_shipping Worldwide delivery with Fedex/Latvian Post
- account_balance_wallet Pay securely with Credit Card or PayPal
- beach_access 24 month warranty
Included on-chip are:
- temperature compensated, wide range, voltage controlled oscillator (suboscillator, triangle, sawtooth, and pulse waveforms);
- voltage controlled mixer for adjusting the balance between the internally generated VCO waveforms and any external signal;
- dedicated four-pole low-pass voltage controlled filter with voltage controlled resonance;
- modulation amount VCA for modulating the filter frequency by the triangle waveform output of the VCO;
- final VCA for allowing the output to be enveloped.
Envelope control for both the VCF and final VCA may be provided by either a hardware envelope generator such as the AS3310
or through software.
For larger quantities, please, contact Alfa RPAR: email@example.com
Data Sheet — April 9, 2019None
You may also like
Voltage controlled oscillator AS3340
The AS 3340 is a completely self contained, precision voltage controlled oscillator, featuring both exponential and linear control scales and up to four buffered output waveforms: triangle, sawtooth, square, and pulse with voltage controllable pulse width.
Voltage controlled amplifier AS3360
The AS3360 is a dual general purpose voltage controlled transconductor intended for such applications as voltage controlled amplifiers, filters, and waveform generators.
Dual Voltage Controlled Amplifier AS3330
The AS 3330 is a dual, high performance, voltage controlled amplifier intended for electronic musical instrument and professional audio applications.