Dual Voltage Controlled Amplifier AS 3330
+ VAT for customers in EU without EU VAT registration number + shipping
- local_shipping Worldwide delivery with UPS/Fedex/Latvian Post
- account_balance_wallet Pay securely with Credit Card or PayPal
- beach_access 24 month warranty
The AS 3330 is a dual, high performance, voltage controlled amplifier intended for electronic musical instrument and professional audio applications.
- two independent voltage controlled amplifiers
- simultaneous linear and exponential control Inputs
- wide control range: 120dB min.
- very accurate control scales for excellent gain tracking
- exceptionally low control voltage feedthrough < -90dB
- low distortion: < 0.1%
- exceptionally low noise: < -100dB
- operating point anywhere from Class B to Class A
- summing nodes for signal and linear control inputs
- current outputs for ease of use in voltage controlled 2-Pole Filters
- can be used in VCO and VCF control paths without causing shift
- ±15 volt supplies
NB! For 100+ pcs and/or in SOIC, QFN cases, please send an inquiry to Alfa RPAR: firstname.lastname@example.org
Datasheet is downloadable below.
AS3330 Datasheet — March 1, 2019None