Bassline DB-01 Firmware 1.10
- MIDI pattern switch behaviour setting
Settings option for whether patterns switch immediately when receiving MIDI pattern change messages or switch after completing the pattern play-through. This setting can be found in the secondary configuration menu (hold SHIFT and +1 OCT together and press -1 OCT), it is labelled MIP (running text - MIDI instant prog change).
- Bug Fixes
1. Download the latest audio bootloader file HERE
2. Connect your audio interfaces output to the Bassline CLK IN input jack
3. Set the FM LVL pot to about 12'o clock position
4. Power on the Bassline while holding down both (SELECT/BACK) encoders
5. If the unit shows "DFU" on its screen you have successfully entered the bootloader
6. Now play back the audio file with media player which you have the audio file loaded in
7. If the counter on screen is running the update is running successfully
8. After finishing the update process unit will boot up in normal operational mode automatically
NB! If you experience problems during update please try different media player and also check audio output level on your audio interface. If you still experience problems during or after the update please open a ticket via our support system HERE.
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Annual inventory will take place from 11th to 15th of December, during which we will stop shipping of all orders.