Bassline DB-01 update V 1.05
Firmware 1.05 changelog:
- Minor bug fixes
- Download the audio bootloader file HERE
- Connect your audio interfaces output to the Bassline CLK IN input jack
- Set the FM LVL pot to about 12'o clock position
- Power on the Bassline while holding down both (SELECT/BACK) encoders
- If the unit shows "DFU" on its screen you have successfully entered the bootloader
- Now play back the audio file with media player which you have the audio file loaded in
- If the counter on screen is running the update is running successfully
- After finishing the update process unit will boot up in normal operational mode automatically
If you experience problems during update please try different media player and also check audio output level on your audio interface. If you experience problems after the update try to reset the memory (this will clear all patterns!) by holding down both BAR and OCT buttons while booting up and holding the SELECT button for 5sec when you see the Y/N message. If you still experience problems during or after the update please open a ticket via our support system HERE.
4 months ago
Fusion modules on sale!
Several of the previous generation Fusion modules are now on sale!
4 months ago
Erica Synths team will be on holiday from 22 - 24 of June!