LXR-02 Firmware update 1.6
LXR-02 V1.6 CHANGELOG
- fixed: SEQ LEDs not initialized after tmp pattern load/boot
- fixed: missing feedback for NRPN parameter changes
- fixed: prog change above 116 crash LXR
- fixed: MIDI channel handling for CC messages (use voice channel as well)
- fixed: loading and saving of invalid tmp pattern (pat 65 bug)
- fixed: fixed small bug in snare drum transient being limited to noise channel when using OSC mix.
> Copy the latest LXR_V2_xxx.img to the root of the SD card.
> Push and hold the encoder button while turning on the device.
> “LXR Bootloader” will pop up in the display.
> The LXR will check if the firmware image is valid and has the proper checksum.
> If the check is passed, the update will be installed.
> Do not turn off the power during installation!
> Once done, the LXR will prompt you to reboot and the new firmware will be running.
DOWNLOAD 1.6 FIRMWARE HERE
NB! Its always a good thing to back up your SD card contents before running the update in case the projects get scrambled during or after the update.
1 month, 3 weeks ago
With holidays around the corner, get inspired with Erica Synths Gift Guide. 8 ideas for perfect holiday gifts from the Erica Synths crew!
2 months, 1 week ago
5 questions with Russell E.L. Butler
Erica Synths launches artist feature series 5 questions with... We speak to breakthrough artists, pioneering musicians & creatives from different backgrounds and places.