- local_shipping Worldwide delivery with Fedex/Latvian Post
- account_balance_wallet Pay securely with Credit Card or PayPal
- beach_access 24 month warranty
The MINI-ARK is a monophonic tracking device. This means that it works very differently on different types of sounds. For example, a monophonic guitar line is going to achieve far different results than a super compressed drum track. Snazzy FX recommends that you first think about the source you are putting into the box, and then adjust accordingly.
The Mini-ARK was designed with four goals in mind:
- to work with as many different signals as possible
- to track quickly
- to allow for subtle as well as ridiculous sounds
- to allow basic control over an external VCO and ADSR/VCA when using a bass or guitar using the GATE and SQUARE outputs (gate connects to gate in on an ADSR and SQUARE connects to the SYNC IN on an external VCO)
You may also like
Erica Synths Fusionbox is a distinct multifunctional analogue effects unit that combines BBD chip based effects – delay, flanger, chorus – with tube overdrive in the delay output and feedback path for extra thickness of sound.