Drum Sequencer update changelog
Drum Sequencer changelog
Drum Sequencer firmware 1.032
- Shuffle not working in MUTE screen
- Encoder 2 not working in TAP mode
- Sequencer sometimes not stopping when external clock is stopped
- MIDI start/stop not working properly with some devices
- Sometimes first step was missed when clocked with external clock
- Pattern 10 “ghost” (sometimes would not load/save it properly)
- Chained pattern number display
- Issues with CV track (sometimes last step of track was not saved properly)
Drum Sequencer firmware 1.035
- Issues with analog CLOCK IN
- Reset in sometimes not working correctly
- S&H LFO sync times displayed incorrectly
Drum Sequencer firmware 1.036
- Issues with SHUFFLE
- Issues with low BPM external clock
Drum Sequencer firmware 1.038
- More accurate master BPM calculation.
- External clock in bug fix (Now works great as a slave to PNW).
- Fixed accent out bug in TAP mode when the sequencer was stopped.
- Fixed trigger length dropping while in FILL mode.
- Improved gate length stability for the CV track.
- CV SLIDE // In CV track note edit menu press two step keys next to each other to enable slide from the left step to the right step. To remove note slide repeat the same procedure. Small “s” symbol at the length setting indicates that the slide is on.
- GATE TIE // In CV track note edit page scroll the ENC 2 on the length setting until you reach the TIE setting. The gate will be high until next note trigger is reached.
- SECOND CONFIG PAGE // To access it press SHIFT + PLAY two times while sequencer is stopped.
- RESET OUT // Now you can configure the 16th trigger to work as reset out. It will send out a trigger signal when the sequencer will be stopped. To enable it go to the master settings page 2 and set RST to ON.
- BAR AUTO COPY // If you extend 1 bar sequence to example to 2 or 4 bars the first bar is automatically copied to the new bars. To enable this go to the second config page and set the CPY to AUT. Works by track and pattern.
- ADD TRIGS ON STEP EVENTS PAGE // Now you can add or remove triggers on the STEP EVENTS page. To do so press SHIFT + STEP KEY of the trigger you want to turn on/off in the STEP EVENTS page.
Drum Sequencer firmware 1.041
- Unit randomly freezing for some users
- Drum Sequencer now boots up in "normal" mode instead of "Techno System" mode after update
- Enable/Disable accent with ENC2 is back
- Improved overall stability of the sequencer
- ACCENT OUT VOLTAGE SETTING // In config 2nd page you can now set accent level for each of the accent out separately.
When cursor is on AC1 select the channel you want to adjust with the regarding step key and then set the out level (5v or 10v) with ENC2.
- SONG MODE (beta) // To enter SONG WRITE press SHIFT + BANK once, to enter SONG PLAY press SHIFT + BANK twice.
In SONG WRITE to preview the pattern press ENC2 while on PTR setting. To save a song press ENTER/REC.
Drum Sequencer firmware 1.043
- Random freezing for some users after 1.036
- Improved LFO sync
- LFO1 setting bug
- CV track TAP keyboard fixes
2 weeks, 5 days ago
DIY BBD Delay/Flanger
Erica Synths DIY BBD Delay/Flanger is one of the few BBD (bucket brigade delay) chip based DIY modules.